As the VP of Membership for the SoCal AMA, I’m pleased to announce an opportunity for marketers in SoCal to expand their network, increase the value of AMA membership and do their friends and colleagues a favor – all at once: just provide me with leads for new members who we can target for the Spring Membership campaign.
The national headquarters of the AMA is launching their spring membership drive in April, but now is the time for us to generate a list of leads. Please help us grow the chapter (and increase the networking value of membership) by giving us any leads for friends and colleagues who might benefit from membership.
Building Our List
- Joining during the drive offers new members special discounts and benefits.
- Have coworkers who aren’t members? Your firm can apply for corporate membership and get discounted membership rates for everyone on your team. Give us your boss’s mailing info and we’ll convince him or her of the value!
- The membership campaign will include a direct mail package and emails. If you have leads for me, please provide me your colleague’s name, address and email information and I’ll add them to the list.
- I need your input by February 15, 2011. You can email me at email@example.com or send leads through the LinkedIn message system.
Why Join the AMA?
There are benefits to membership in the AMA – both from the local chapter and the national membership:
The AMA national membership offers:
- Exclusive access to vast resources, recorded webinars and whitepapers on MarketingPower.com.
- Several times each week, join into exclusive members-only live webinars.
- One of the great marketing magazines available, Marketing News, published 16 times annually and mailed to your home or business.
- Your choice of additional special interest magazines included in your membership.
- Discounts to AMA conferences.
With your local chapter, you can:
- Quickly integrate and network with the local marketers.
- Connect with local business resources.
- Enjoy discounts for UCLA Extension courses.
- Strengthen your marketing and management skills.
- Expand your conceptual, planning and execution skills through local event management.
- Expand your management, business and public speaking skills by volunteering for the chapter executive board.
Thanks in advance for your help.Advertisements